Mine's Skyline BNR34

• Thread starter BaldurKn
  • 14 comments
GTP_BaldurKn / BaldurKn / BaldurKn-UK
This is the setup I am running for the 700 ppt races S-7 and S-10 but the best I have done in each is 3rd. So any comments, pointers, suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Power -10
Weight 92%
Aero Dynamics 20 / 35
Height 0 / 0
Spring Rate 4 / 4
Damper 7 / 7
Toe Angle -0.25 / +0.25
Camber Angle 1.0 / 0.5
Brake Balance 5 / 5
Steering Angle 40
TCS OFF
ABS 1
Final Gear Ratio 3.808

I have no complains about this setup I can get to 3rd on 3rd og 4th lap but the first two cars are so far away it is ridiculous, maybe 12-20 sec gap and it just stays there after I get to 3rd.

Why so little camber? I don't have the car to try it out, but more camber, atleast in the front (atleast 1.5, 2?) for better turn-in. Tune rear camber accordingly. (unless you find the less camber better lol)

Thanks for the tip deadlyz33. I'll try tweaking the camber like you said, perhaps that gives me that little more extra edge to catch up with 1st and 2nd place.

The settings mentioned here work well for the GTR too. After tweaking them a bit more I can get it to similar performance as the Mine's.

Check this topic for the settings. Any feedback, good or bad, is appreciated. :) (Now that I compare them again, they don't look like eachother anymore :P)

I´m totally new to GT so my tuning may contain some beginner mistakes. i want to post it anyway to get some feedback from you guys.

used this for the S7 and made 3rd in the first try (i think 1. place is possible with this). i like to get more drifting but can´t figure out how.

Power -7
Weight: 1129 85%
Aero Dynamics 10 / 20
Height -12 / -10
Spring Rate 5 / 5
Damper 6 / 4
Toe Angle 0 / 0 (default)
Camber Angle 1.6 / 1.2
Brake Balance 5 / 5 (default)
Steering Angle 43
TCS OFF
ABS 2
Final Gear Ratio 4083

thx for your feedback
forlani

I´m totally new to GT so my tuning may contain some beginner mistakes. i want to post it anyway to get some feedback from you guys.

used this for the S7 and made 3rd in the first try (i think 1. place is possible with this). i like to get more drifting but can´t figure out how.

Power -7
Weight: 1129 85%
Aero Dynamics 10 / 20
Height -12 / -10
Spring Rate 5 / 5
Damper 6 / 4
Toe Angle 0 / 0 (default)
Camber Angle 1.6 / 1.2
Brake Balance 5 / 5 (default)
Steering Angle 43
TCS OFF
ABS 2
Final Gear Ratio 4083

thx for your feedback
forlani

I tried em, they're really fun to drive with, its very drifty. I didn't get the final gear setting though, I left it at the default. It's very difficult to keep it under control at all times and actually win in an online race like 700pp suzuka for example which is not that hard with the default settings. But it gives much much more feedback and is incredibly fun vs the already fun default settings of the mine!

Love this car! 👍

Hi, sorry to do this but I'm going to hijack this thread to post my setup. I think I've hit the jackpot for Suzuka PP750.

PP750 SUZUKA, MINE'S GTR

Ride Height = -10, -12
Spring Rate= 6, 4
Damper= 5, 3
Toe= -0.19, +0.01
Camber= 0, 0
Brake Balance= 10, 10
Max Turning ANgle=30
Traction = off
ABS= 4
Gear RAtio
1st=3.240
2nd=2.090
3rd=1.535
4th=1.246
5th=1.040
6th=0.875
final=3.761

:bowdown:here's for you LOVEISDEAD:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:
i raced with you last night in Suzuka and I just couldn't catch up to you in that BNR. In one instance, you just parked it after clearing casio and you still caught up! I was thinking "how the hell????". That's the best handled BNR i've seen in awhile. Are you still using the same setup?

I'll be releasing a set up for this car either later or tomorrow, runs under 2:02 in free run and is great fun to drive.

:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown: Here's for you Dragonistic:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown: I've been using your Project Titan for awhile and I couldn't drive that car better in any other setup. You sure put alot of time and effort in getting those settings perfect and I wholeheartedly thank you for that:tup:👍👍

:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown: Here's for you Dragonistic:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown: I've been using your Project Titan for awhile and I couldn't drive that car better in any other setup. You sure put alot of time and effort in getting those settings perfect and I wholeheartedly thank you for that:tup:👍👍
Thanks, the Mines set up is posted now incase you didn't know, check the RVT thread and give them a try.

Thought I would post up my settings (not really mines but...) as well. Its basically LOVEISDEAD's tweaked to my liking settings. lol

Power-0
Weight-85%
Tires-(F)R3 (R)R3
Aerodynamics- (F)20 (R)35
PP-744/750

Ride Height- -11, -13
Spring Rate- 6, 4
Damper- 5, 3
Toe- -0.17, +0.02
Camber- 1.8, 1.5
Brake Balance- 10, 10
Max Turning Angle-34