Mini 1.3i 98 Race Saturday 04-02-17 09:30 GTM Cape Ring insideOpen 

• Thread starter mgo
  • 29 comments

mgo

France
Paris
Tom_Ascar
saturday-mini.png

After the great fun we had in Reefer Madness A BELT Through the 90s last race with the Mini 1.3i 98 at Tsukuba. I decided to run weekly races with that rough little one so every Saturday as much as possible I will open a lobby for Mini racing at 09:30 GTM 10:30 CET 18:30 JST.

Starting on February 25th new organization one track for the 2 runs with revers grid for the second run.

Races Saturday 04 02 2017 09:30 GTM
Cape Ring inside

Cars settings:
Tires Race Soft 475pp

Race Settings:
Race Room Club Public PSN ID Tom_Ascar
Race Quality Standard
Voice Chat Enabled (But should be off during the race)
Max Participants 14
Race Time Limit 15min
Second race with revers grid

Qualifications Settings:
Race Alone
Last corner Start
Time Limit 5min

Room settings:
Grip Reduction is Real
Slipstream Strength is Real
Mechanical Damage is Low
Tire/Fuel Depletion is Fast
Boost is off
Penalty is low
Visible Damage is off
Skid Recovery Force is off
Active Steering is off
Active Stability Management is off
Driving Line is off
Traction Control is off
ABS is available
Nitrous is not allowed

How to get in:
Everybody’s welcome to race beginners as advanced drivers. I only ask all players to behave with good attitudes on track and in the room. We like the game so much. Better not ruin the fun.
Easy to get in >>> the room will be open as public
PSN ID Tom_Ascar
*> Muscle Cars & Supercars <* Club ID: 1061419
Name for the lobby Mini 1.3i 98 Saturday Race#* 09:30 GTM​

Rules and regulations:
So far there is no such think I only ask everyone to drive well and fair. We all could race clean 👍 I’m sure about that.

Last edited:
Race#1 18 02 2017
eiger.png

• 1st fadmad_gt5
  • 2nd joe__kerr
  • 3rd Tom_Ascar
  • 4th Autope10

Last edited:
This looks great Tom and something I'd love to do but the timing isn't good for me as I open up a practice room an hour before the Madness races start. Interesting that you should make a thread today as I woke up this morning thinking that we should do a Mini series next. (I was thinking less pp and different tyres but the timing of your post is remarkable.)

We had great fun the other day and I love the close racing that the Mini brings. I'm sure it will be a success - good luck:tup:

I´d like to race with you. #57 for me if it´s possible.
Nice to have you on board All
For now there is no number it is more like casual race
09:30 GMT Is it in the morning? In Spain time is GMT+1.
Sure mate morning if you are awake ;) for you as Fad and me it is CET Central Europe time so 10:30 after nice chocolate with churros :cheers:

Ahh, morning, I didn't read it properly - silly me. I thought it was evening...

Anyway, I'm sleeping at 9:30am UK time - it's after midnight here in Japan. Tom, you should advertise it on the Madness thread, get some exposure:cheers:

Last edited:
Ahh, morning, I didn't read it properly - silly me. I thought it was evening...
I know mate that the timing should not work for you :) with the madness race you run that day
thought 9:30 am was 18:30 in Japan

You know what Tom, you're right. It is in the evening. I think I'm getting old:confused: But 6.30pm in Japan is exactly my dinner time:indiff: If it was 1 hour before or 1 hour after I could join...

Great racing tonight guys. So much fun in the Mini - it always brings a smile to my face. Sorry I had to leave after the first race but the timing just isn't great for me. Fad, great win mate. I couldn't catch you. I've just noticed though that my pp was at 472 and I needed an oil change so I'll catch you next time! :cheers:

Sorry guys. I have not lived up to it today. I was hoping to wake me up in better conditions, but the shoulder barely let me sleep well. I know this sounds like an excuse but I'm really sorry. I like this champ. I hope to be in better condition next time.

Sorry guys. I have not lived up to it today. I was hoping to wake me up in better conditions, but the shoulder barely let me sleep well. I know this sounds like an excuse but I'm really sorry. I like this champ. I hope to be in better condition next time.
You know All we totally understand that GT is a game we'll have other's races
I plan to do this every Saturday as much as possible :cheers:
I wish you better shape :)

Race#1 February 18 2017 Eiger Nordwand
First of all I want to thanks all who join and support the event. :cheers:

On Eiger Nordwand @fadmad made the right move on first corner on the inside and then he got unreachable the all race good job mate 👍 for the 2 in the back we pass each other at the same place in the tunnel :scared:
we had nice fun race unfortunately @Autope10 screed up he's gear and got shoulder pain during the races.

For the next race I'll try to open practice rooms in the week so we all could get time to set the car for the track.

On Cape Ring Inside as usual the chicane was the nightmare off some drivers.

I hope to see you next week with a different organization I'm thinking one track only for the 2 runs revers grid for second run.

Eiger Nordwand - Court_2.jpg

Inside the best way to take over nice nice
Eiger Nordwand - Court_1.jpg

One for All
Eiger Nordwand - Court.jpg

One for Tom
Cape Ring - Intérieur.jpg

One for the chicane
Cape Ring - Intérieur_2.jpg

Two for the chicane

Last edited:
Practice open:cheers: