Mini cars!

  • Thread starter Thread starter skylineGTR_guy
  • 29 comments
  • 1,125 views
Messages
5,677
:lol: 👍 Gotta love photoshop

willminime6eg.jpg

t0tz-257716498.jpg

t0tz-121124667.jpg

ferrari_hamann_mini_me.jpg

c6_mini_me.jpg

diablogt061vy.jpg

lambomurci29xf.jpg

audi_steppenwolf_mini_me.jpg

gt_mini_me_3.jpg

h5stechart997minime.jpg

t0tz-469174235.jpg
 
These are great 👍 :)
 
Heh. Pretty cool. :)
 
Those are so cool! Reminds me of some squished manga cars.
 
That Carerra GT looks awseome! 👍
 
Hahaha!:lol: They're like real life Manga Cars!
 
Heh I saw these posted on another forum. They look just like the Takara Choro-Q cars! :D

130_0301_takara_choro_q_s.jpg


jj8916-thumb-1076326737-4.jpg


s2000.jpg
 
spooony
Heh I saw these posted on another forum. They look just like the Takara Choro-Q cars! :D

130_0301_takara_choro_q_s.jpg


jj8916-thumb-1076326737-4.jpg


s2000.jpg
The S2000's front in that picture is way too long IMO.
 
THat's really funny. Whoever made them did an excellent job.
 
:lol: funny.
 
Awesome pictures! Covette and Diablo are the best.

Works with Minis too, although you can do it in real life. (Yes, before anyone says it, this was supercars.net's photo of the day a few days ago.)
 

Attachments

  • Mini Mini.jpg
    Mini Mini.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 23
heh that reminds me of andy saunder's mini ha ha, brilliant chops theyv just chopped the cars not the background
mini_ha-ha%202-%20feature.jpg
 
Looks awesome. Especially the cars with drivers in them look wicked.
 
diablogt061vy.jpg

I want one of these :D
Great pics 👍
 
Whoever did these, should do a lot more, they look so cool.
 
Man those r awesome. I like the Lambo. Looks sweet. Jeff...how did u post @ 2:44 when u get out of school @ 2:50?
 
Do I love em? Yes.

Am I sad that the Veyron doesn't look like? Yes.

Great works, anyway. 👍
 
Toyo - You're right, the Veyron looks fubar'ed - But the rest are absolutely friggin' hilarious 👍

This one looks very very cool :

c6_mini_me.jpg
 
Back