Mini Cooper for PP500 London

• Thread starter Wolf-M
  • 2 comments

Wolf-M

Wolf on wheels
Premium
BlackWhiteWolf; GTP_DeadlyWolf
A setup for the London street track. First and foremost I must state that this is not the fastest car available out there. But it's surely one that will win most, if not all, races....well, provided that you can drive properly and won't crash into walls.

Give it a try, take it online and you'll then know what I mean. A race is different from time trials. One objective of tuning (for this track) is to minimise performance points while retaining a competitive performance of your car.

Performance points 483
Power +33
Weight 115%

Ride Height -22/-18
Spring Rate 4/5
Damper 3/3
Toe +0.06/-0.25
Camber Angle 1.8/1.6
Brake Balance 9/4
Max Turning Angle 50

Gear Ratios

Final 2.871

I'm confused as to why you have the weight up so high when you still have 17 pp to go? I might just be an idiot but I'm a curious idiot

I'm confused as to why you have the weight up so high when you still have 17 pp to go? I might just be an idiot but I'm a curious idiot

There are two reasons for this. First adding the weight doesn't lower the top speed/acceleration much. It also has the effect of increasing the car's inertia so that it'll get more difficult for punters to pin you into the wall (esp the first left turn).

Second, the more obvious one - is that lowering the performance points will allow you to be placed ahead of others in the starting lineup. Considering the acceleration of this car when exiting a corner, unless you've taken a wrong line or crashed yourself into a wall it'll almost be impossible for others to overtake you.

Back