Mini Marcos

  • Thread starter Thread starter CB750Kguy
  • 7 comments
  • 656 views
Messages
133
United States
Florida
Messages
GTP_TBoat/TBoat009
Hi I'm looking for Mini Marcos, I have a lot of cars to choose from not sure about the zero cars though (I don't pay close attention to those). If you have one or several hit me up and we'll see if we can get a trade going.

Thank you.
 
Last edited:
i just bougth second one from UCD, i'm after ticket lv 23?

colosest date to trade is sunday let me know?
 
CB750Kguy
Hi I'm looking for Mini Marcos, I have a lot of cars to choose from not sure about the zero cars though (I don't pay close attention to those). If you have one or several hit me up and we'll see if we can get a trade going.

Thank you.

Send me a FR and I can send you one that is DLC painted in less than 12 hours 👍
 
I apologize but I do not have any lvl X tickets.
 
I apologize but I do not have any lvl X tickets.

ok pal,thanks for looking. FR hooliohall and i'll send one tonight to get your collection started :)
 
sent a marcos in good old British racing green.enjoy
 
Thank you very much. If I can ever return the favor let me know. :)
 
Back