Mini Rally tune

• Thread starter topban82
  • 11 comments
There are two here for the '05 Mini, inc JG's. Is your's on share JG?? I had a go with Praiano's before he had to change it, very nice car...

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=222437

{Cy}

Yes you're right, it was really good ,tarmac,gravel or snow. Very pleasant to drive, but it was before the news specs still at 1004 kg. Now at 1200 kg ,it don't work the same. I've just changed the settings on the post and don't have the old one anymore. I'll do another tune full after the shootout.

Yes you're right, it was really good ,tarmac,gravel or snow. Very pleasant to drive, but it was before the news specs still at 1004 kg. Now at 1200 kg ,it don't work the same. I've just changed the settings on the post and don't have the old one anymore. I'll do another tune full after the shootout.

It was a joy to drive, as you saw from the picture I sent you :sly: I'm sad to hear that you've not been able to get it working as well with the extra weight. My little Peugeot actually feels better for it, with my power slashed to 177BHP it's very easy to manage the weight transfer. I'm looking forward to seeing what people think of it...

{Cy}

Back