Minimal spending

  • Thread starter Thread starter j()$#
  • 5 comments
  • 962 views
Messages
33
Hi all,

Just wondering if anybody could help out or even link me to somewhere with a guide for minimal spending?

I tend to buy cars I want, not thinking about the actual events I need to run, thus leaving me short on $$$ for cars I actualy need.

Any advice would be very much appreciated

Cheers
 
I tend to buy cars I want, not thinking about the actual events I need to run, thus leaving me short on $$$ for cars I actualy need.

Do the seasonal events. That way you won't have to think about minimal spending. You'll easily win all the cash you need to run the event itself, buy the cars you need for the A/B-Spec events and cash to spare to waste on fun cars.

👍
 
Oh right, I should have probably mentioned my lack of internet on my ps3, thus no seasonal events, but thanks anyway guys, I shall look at these soon
 
Back