• Gr.3

Votes: 49 42.2%
  • Gr.4

Votes: 38 32.8%
  • other?

Votes: 29 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hello @MINKIHL, it's been a long time since I visited this post due to no tuning in Sport Mode, but yours were always the best for my driving style. As Shottah has already mentioned, tuning is allowed in Race C this week, so I'm guessing you will see a lot of visitors here looking for a good Gr.1 tune! Personally I prefer the R18 '16 as well at La Sarthe. Would it be possible to make a tune for that car on that track?

Weekly Race C now has tuning available again. Can you please do Audi R18 '16 for it ?

Hello @MINKIHL, it's been a long time since I visited this post due to no tuning in Sport Mode, but yours were always the best for my driving style. As Shottah has already mentioned, tuning is allowed in Race C this week, so I'm guessing you will see a lot of visitors here looking for a good Gr.1 tune! Personally I prefer the R18 '16 as well at La Sarthe. Would it be possible to make a tune for that car on that track?

Dunno if i can do it today, but i am trying tomorrow :)

Dunno if i can do it today, but i am trying tomorrow :)

No worries! Any effort at all would be much appreciated.

I think the challenge here will be making a tune with good handling but without limiting the top speed. I know most of your tunes feature max downforce and ride height is usually adjusted in a way that limits top speed because it's not necessary on most tracks.....but La Sarthe is another story! Thanks again Minkihl.

I think the challenge here will be making a tune with good handling but without limiting the top speed. I know most of your tunes feature max downforce and ride height is usually adjusted in a way that limits top speed because it's not necessary on most tracks.....but La Sarthe is another story! Thanks again Minkihl.

yep

Weekly Race C now has tuning available again. Can you please do Audi R18 '16 for it ?

Many Thx for the lot of answers of my question ;-)

Setup is uploading... i did a 3:18,519 with it - but i am really disgusted about my lap..so much allowed cutting...man man man thats bad :(

Setup is uploading... i did a 3:18,519 with it - but i am really disgusted about my lap..so much allowed cutting...man man man thats bad :(

WOW that was a fast tune! Thank you sir. I will definitely be trying it out this week at La Sarthe. :bowdown::cheers:

Wow nice laptime, will definetly try that setup this week. Thanks allot !

And yeah i agree track limits are way to lean.

I don’t understand the video for the R18 Gr 1 as it has the gearing in km/h and when I translate it to Mph it does not make sense.
Am I missing something ??

This is how I translate ..

Gears max speed 124

Gear 1 88 mph

Gear 2 114

Gear 3 142

Gear 4. 166

Gear 5. 191

Gear 6. 239

I don’t understand the video for the R18 Gr 1 as it has the gearing in km/h and when I translate it to Mph it does not make sense.
Am I missing something ??

This is how I translate ..

Gears max speed 124

Gear 1 88 mph

Gear 2 114

Gear 3 142

Gear 4. 166

Gear 5. 191

Gear 6. 239

why you are not using the values?

Maybe I missed it, but how can I see the setup? For example VW Beetle Gr3 at Dragon Trail. On Youtube I only see the lap, but not the setup.
Thanks.

Maybe I missed it, but how can I see the setup? For example VW Beetle Gr3 at Dragon Trail. On Youtube I only see the lap, but not the setup.
Thanks.

i updated all the setups after the oage revamp, maybe i missed this one - i am adding it when i am at home, sry

I'm gonna try your setup! But as noticed i also cannot get the gearbox right! Top speed of 200 km/h? The values that you use i cannot select..!

Having the same problem. New to tuning, so I am probably missing something obvious, but would be great if you could give an explanation

Having the same problem. New to tuning, so I am probably missing something obvious, but would be great if you could give an explanation

reset the transmission - put it to custom - than set the value on the bottom complete to the right (5000), the top speed to 200kmh, then set the bottom value to that value shown in my setup, the last thing you have to do is to set every gear to the value shown in my setup

that is how i flip the transmission

reset the transmission - put it to custom - than set the value on the bottom complete to the right (5000), the top speed to 200kmh, then set the bottom value to that value shown in my setup, the last thing you have to do is to set every gear to the value shown in my setup

that is how i flip the transmission

Thanks a lot for all the help! Figured it was smth like that, but couldnt figure out the exact order

Back