• Gr.3

Votes: 49 42.2%
  • Gr.4

Votes: 38 32.8%
  • other?

Votes: 29 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I Added a new Section called Allround Setups for Special Cars!

and I added the Ferrari F40 Setup for it...hope you guys enjoy it ant test it out with feedback!

I made the Setup on Nürburg GP: here the Replay! (Can also found Ingame)

I wanna share with the Community one of my most intense race i had in the past years, the adrenaline was very high :)
It was the Top Split of Season8 Race 4 at Manufactures and it became hell of a intense race...
Sry for Dayrone... :/ was my fault

Hope you enyoing :)
and i would appreciate it if you leave a sub :)

Last edited:
Does anyone know what tuning tweaks to do to improve braking into corners. Sometimes it feels like my car is on ice. I know I need to learn to brake earlier in a straight line, but some turns on Nurb 24 need to be taken a bit more aggressively. My AMG doesn't seem to have this problem, but the GTR does. I assume Camber, ARB and N.Freq? The problem is that I seem to be trading braking effectiveness for stability when I adjust for this. What I mean is that I change ARB or N.Freq to decrease weight shifting (body roll) and to improve braking, but then my car gets darty and unpredictable over bumps. Any help is appreciated.

So this is my last Setup for this Year!

I wish everyone who followed me and used my Setups(and also everybody else of course :)) a good and healthy new Year and I hope you guys are following me aswell in 2018 :)

Here my last 2017 Setup, its the N1000 LaFerrari on Nürburg (24), BoP on and Race hard Tires (but its a allround Setup, only changing max Gear for other Tracks )

So, then ciao ..we will see us in 2018 :D

I need a setup for the Ferrari 458 GT3 on the Nordschleife. This is the trick, max HP 470, you can adjust the weight as you like. Racing tires from Hard to Soft. Time to beat 6.30. Can you do this Challenge?

hi, I am having serious spin out problems on both suzuka and nurburg gp with the Porsche 911 RSR gt3

on the nurburg as I enter the corner after straight as soon as I turn right I do a 360
on suzuka I do the same on the hard left hand u turn
can you fix please

MINKIHL great job!! the only thing i want to say is a BIG THANK YOU for all the set ups that you share and we enjoy....well done sir excellent work:tup:👍👍:gtpflag:

Back