Votes: 49 42.2%
  • Gr.4

Votes: 38 32.8%
  • other?

Votes: 29 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hi Minkihl,

Can you make a setup whith the gtr gr.4 for monza? Without bop, maxium power and minium weight? It will be great if you can!
Thanks!!!

Hi Minkihl!

Just tried the Nurg TS050 set up at Suzuka, I shaved 2.5 seconds of my time, holy cow man that is sweet set up! Haven’t tried at any other track just yet, on a controller also! Superb set up, can’t wait to try the other set ups! Have you got anymore up to date ones or is just for those cars so far?

Anyway cheers again, you’ve HELPED me big time!

Mark

Hi Minkihl!

Just tried the Nurg TS050 set up at Suzuka, I shaved 2.5 seconds of my time, holy cow man that is sweet set up! Haven’t tried at any other track just yet, on a controller also! Superb set up, can’t wait to try the other set ups! Have you got anymore up to date ones or is just for those cars so far?

Anyway cheers again, you’ve HELPED me big time!

Mark

All i have or made are in the list, and thank you and well done :)

I'm back after few months. Just need to know if with the change of physic I need to change how to setup the car or it is still around the same.

Added Allround Setup for F1500T-A
Simply adjust Final Gear

Would it be possible to update this tune to accommodate for the new physics after update 1.14?

This car was great fun prior to the update. But is now very unstable.

Thanks for the tunes either way!

Hi @MINKIHL , thanks for you great tunes. I use them a lot and it improved my times a lot.
I was wondering if you maybe have more Gr. 3 setups for the Monza circuit? For example: Mercedes AMG, Aston Martin V12, Audi R8 or VW Beetle.

Thanks!

Added Allround Setup for F1500T-A
Simply adjust Final Gear

After the last *superb* patch, PD made this car from a fun and enjoyable car to a bag of crap. Now please put Super Soft on the car so that the setup comes close to the old handling...

After the last *superb* patch, PD made this car from a fun and enjoyable car to a bag of crap. Now please put Super Soft on the car so that the setup comes close to the old handling...

Total bag of crap I’m doing the circuit now and it’s not fun

I know i tried now for 2 hours to make the car better out of corner..but it was always the same...the only way now is to be carfull and driving with super softs

I will try out this tune tonight.... Thank you!

It's a shame PD spoiled such a fun car though. The game is sparse on content as it is (be it cars, tracks, etc) so it hurts when they tinker with and ruin something that was working so well.

Help me MINKIHL, I live your tunes but the gears I can't get them in certain cars.

Try to get only close to it, I saw, that after patches sometimes the transmission doesnt fit with the transmission i posted.

Simply try to get close to it and fine adjust it how you like it

Try to get only close to it, I saw, that after patches sometimes the transmission doesnt fit with the transmission i posted.

Simply try to get close to it and fine adjust it how you like it
In your F40 tune the 1st it's 1,xxxx and I can't get lower than 3,xxxx. Can you redo that tune?

Back