Minolta, NASCARs, Blue FGT and Caterhams for sale

  • Thread starter Thread starter David97
  • 9 comments
  • 646 views
Messages
227
Messages
D4V1D-97
These are the decent cars i no longer need:

Toyota MINOLTA 88C-V Race Car '89 (tuned to 996bhp)

Lotus Carlton '90 (tuned to 657bhp fully tuned i think)

Caterham Seven Fireblade x2
(1 is tuned with 24,335 miles; other is untouched with 0 miles)

Audi A4 Touring Car '04 (tuned to 587bhp)

Jay Leno Tank Car '03 (0 Miles)

Lexus IS F RM '07 (tuned to 714bhp)

Ford GT '06 (tuned to 818bhp)

Dodge Viper GTS '02 (tuned to 924bhp)

there we are :sly:. would like an X2010 but open to any offers :)
 
Last edited:
I'll trade u a Citroen GT Race Car for the Formula GT Blue
 
sorry i'm trading that on monday. i forgot to take it off the list
 
Do you have any other cars?
 
click on the link in my signature and theres a few more. If you're looking for anything in particular just ask
 
I'm very interested in your Chaparral 2D Race Car I'm not sure if your willing to swap for it, I have other cars like the Ruf RGT '00, the Ruf "Yellowbird", Saleen S7 or the Enzo Fully Tuned.
 
Fully tuned enzo please :) is it in the Ferrari red? by the way I can't trade until Tuesday.
 
Yup its the lighter red though it's the original Ferrari Red
 
Great. I'll add you on psn ready for Tuesday.
PS are you on British time
 
Back