Minolta Ring Settings

• Thread starter dozer91
  • 11 comments
Soft suspension and a very controllable, maybe neutral setup is what I'd do- but I suck at the ring with insanely quick cars, maybe someone else will help.

what would i set the suspension at? im an alright driver not good when it comes too tuning these... my best time is 5:21 with lots in it... that time i crashed twice lol

Ummm, Just tinker with the spring rates until you find the softest spring rate you still feel handles well for Nurburgring with race cars and make sure they are softer than they are stock, but like I said, I'm not the best driver at Nurburgring, that's just what I did for my F1 car at Nurburgring because it was too twitchy, it seemed to work for me.

So then, did it work at all, if not would someone lend this guy a hand? I never normally bother with race car setups as they obviously already so good, but like I said, it worked FOR ME - key words there - on the F1 car.

Try this setup ...

Toyota Minolta 88C-V
1223 hp
Tyres R5/R5

Brakes 1-1

SUSPENSIONS
12/10
73/73
5/5
5/5
2.0/1.0
0/0
6/6

Driving Aids
1/4/1

Downforce
63/88

LSD
5/40/5

Gears (set before the AUTO after the gears):
1st 3.287
2st 2.185
3st 1.550
4st 1.185
5st 0.955
6st 0.800
Final 3.250
auto 20

I-R

the best time with the above setting is 4.52.xxx (by JoyPad :eek:)
.. but the driver, IT'S NOT ME, is one of the best all around the web

This guy (nickname minolta88) was capable in arcade
mode (you can reduce the weight) of a 4.46.xxx ... :eek:

I-R

the best time with the above setting is 4.52.xxx (by JoyPad :eek:)
.. but the driver, IT'S NOT ME, is one of the best all around the web

This guy (nickname minolta88) was capable in arcade
mode (you can reduce the weight) of a 4.46.xxx ... :eek:

I-R

I haven't played gt4 in like a year, I used the settings above and shattered my old record with the minolta of 5:27 and on my 4th lap (first lap after a year and i still got 6:02 with 1200+ minolta and a ps3 controller with no aids and manual, I am proud!) I was able to squeeze off a 5:18, and still crashed a bunch of times. I might be making a come back lol!

Back