Minor question: Does anyone know the name of the theme that plays for the Nations Cup intro?

  • Thread starter Thread starter MIE1992
  • 6 comments
  • 2,109 views
Messages
5,867
United States
Connecticut
Messages
Ridley-X4
I can't seem to find it, and the FIA Races thread seems to understandably more focused on the races/championships themselves than the presentation of them. Could someone help me ID the song?
 
I know it's the same generic music they used in the GT World Tour races
 
I know it's the same generic music they used in the GT World Tour races

Fun fact: Those intros were also running in game at the time of the World Tour. So obviously they had been planned a while :)
 
Fun fact: Those intros were also running in game at the time of the World Tour. So obviously they had been planned a while :)

Oh i don't doubt it,wouldn't be surprised if it was planned before the game released
 
You mean the Moon Over the Castle clip?
 
You mean the Moon Over the Castle clip?


That's for the Manufacturer's Cup Intro,they should've used a different version of Moon Over The Castle for Nations Cup

 
Back