- 24

- Dorset - England
- PaulinhoT1971
- PaulinhoT
I have the old "fat" PS3 (60gb) and seem to have a few issues with some of the game ?
Can anyone else tell me if they have problems with the rear view mirror ? or is it set on low detail to improve frame rates ?
I play the game in cockpit view (Premium cars)...
Basically if I do a race at night the premium cars light up the road/ground but there headlights don't shine on the cars. Where as with standard cars there lights do but don't light up the ground ?
Also there seems to be no tyre smoke in the mirror ? or dust ?
Can anyone else tell me if they have problems with the rear view mirror ? or is it set on low detail to improve frame rates ?
I play the game in cockpit view (Premium cars)...
Basically if I do a race at night the premium cars light up the road/ground but there headlights don't shine on the cars. Where as with standard cars there lights do but don't light up the ground ?
Also there seems to be no tyre smoke in the mirror ? or dust ?