Mirror full of BMW In Germany

  • Thread starter Thread starter asdfg11
  • 4 comments
  • 1,170 views
Messages
606
Messages
asdfg11
Just my first test video.

Honda civic vs BMW m3 (?)
400pp
Comfort soft
Green hell!
Very clean :)


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQ_UsPHcxXI

If you race clean with sports hard or less, and say 500pp or less consider adding me to PSN cheers. I like to join lounges that my contacts are in.
 
Last edited:
2nd lap and still so close! Also always nice to see such high quality comfort racing.

Top job! :lol:
 
Glad to see a video I'm in, and from another :)
Sad I was last :ouch:

I remember this race, I was searching cars for it, and found only two (except 2CV, Kubel, etc). But it was really pleasant to drive. I'll try to « make » a car for under 400PP races. Any tip asdfg ?


BTW, post other videos ! :) (I'll try to post mine)
 
Lap 1 I thought I had a good lead built up so I could relax.... And then this BMW appears out of nowhere. I suspect he got held up somewhere, he was much quicker than I - you can see he has a look at passing a lot. And much respect as he didn't touch my car once.

As above gml that BMW was a beast. I didn't have anything for 400pp either so I picked that stock civic which needed a oil change.. A lucky choice. I used to use a FF Toyota corolla levin for 400pp. I think a couple of the mistibushi FTO may fall into this pp range.
 
Back