I seem to have missed the Endurance Series trophy.. I did the series however instead of exiting to the GT home menue I must have shut the system down without watching the end movie thus not receiving the trophy..
Did you get the CR and XP winnings screens? I assume not, or else your trophies would show.
Did it freeze after time expired and the cars just idled around the track? My 24 hr NRing did that--no credit. Wasted 25 hours. Tried to find solution but no luck.
I did the Dream Car championship in B spec. I got the credits and xp.. however it was a long time ago so i dont remember all the details but as I was going trough my trophys today I noticed that I did not get this one.
The PS3 did not freeze..
I saw on a website that in order to get the trophy you have to complete the Dream Car championship then exit out of the home life screen and then when the ending movie starts playing you get the trophy.
I have both the short and long ending movie but not the trophy.
Also in all the races and the Championship of the Dream car Championship I have all Gold Trophys.