Missed some Seasonals - There anything i can do?

Canada
Ontario
Prenihility
Darn it all... I updated the game just recently, i haven't been on GT6 in a LONG time. And then i realized i had made a mistake. All of the seasonals i hadn't completed have disappeared since i have updated to the latest patch - and latest Seasonals.

Couldn't you have scrolled back to the right in GT5's Seasonal Events list, and replay any ones you've missed? I remember they went back several months! Now... we only have 5 at a time, and it's bye-bye to the older ones? Really?! COME ON!

Is there any hope? Can i somehow play the Seasonals i've missed. Perhaps Polyphony might smarten up and stop ridding Gran Turismo of features from past games? So we can scroll back to older seasonals. What's up with that?

Yeah, i remember it pretty vividly now, actually. You could simply scroll back and see the old seasonals. And we can't do that anymore? Just like copying tune sheets? What the hell, Polyphony?

We can copy tune sheets........You missed out on the seasonals and there is nothing that can be done about it. I'd rather see the seasonals up for a limited about of time, if not then they aren’t seasonal, they are permanent.

We can copy tune sheets........You missed out on the seasonals and there is nothing that can be done about it. I'd rather see the seasonals up for a limited about of time, if not then they aren’t seasonal, they are permanent.

Since when could we copy tune sheets?! That must have come up with an update. Either that, or there clearly wasn't an obvious way of doing it. If the procedure was any similar to that of GT5's, then i would have noticed it.

Also, Seasonals don't have to be permanent. They just need to be available for a longer amount of time, just as GT5's Seasonals. I remember there was a buffer of two events before the third disappeared. That worked out nicely. And that was over the period of three months. Still showing old ones, while at the same time bringing in the new ones periodically. Really, there's nothing wrong with that. It's only beneficial to those who can't play GT Seasonals as a ritual.

GT5 had it right. And come to think of it, now that i've looked at the Seasonal events, i've seen just how effed up things have gotten since GT5. We have to purchase just about every motherfudging car for Seasonals. SERIOUSLY, Polyphony? Damn, things are going downhill...

I have officially dubbed them: Moochonal Events.

Since when could we copy tune sheets?! That must have come up with an update. Either that, or there clearly wasn't an obvious way of doing it. If the procedure was any similar to that of GT5's, then i would have noticed it.

Also, Seasonals don't have to be permanent. They just need to be available for a longer amount of time, just as GT5's Seasonals. I remember there was a buffer of two events before the third disappeared. That worked out nicely. And that was over the period of three months. Still showing old ones, while at the same time bringing in the new ones periodically. Really, there's nothing wrong with that. It's only beneficial to those who can't play GT Seasonals as a ritual.

GT5 had it right. And come to think of it, now that i've looked at the Seasonal events, i've seen just how effed up things have gotten since GT5. We have to purchase just about every motherfudging car for Seasonals. SERIOUSLY, Polyphony? Damn, things are going downhill...

It came back with update 1.04 or 1.05, can't remember which one but its definitely back and thats a huge relief.

We had to buy a lot of them for GT5 too., and If I recall, there are 2 sets of seasonal events available to race right now.

BMW Concept1 National A (Gold) missions
Subaru Imprezza
FXX
Relault Clio Novice (All Stars) gives Renault Sport Clio R.S. '11
Miata/roadster
Tesla Super licence

Bolded cars are ones that can be won, so you don't have to buy them. PD is giving us 4 weeks to complete the seasonals, and that isn't bad. I really Don't see what all the attitude about it is. While there are things that are broken in GT6, the seasonal system isn't one of them.

The Seasonals that stayed up for a long period of time in GT5 were/are the Seasonal races.....the Time Trials disappear when a new one appears every fortnight. In fairness, PD are leaving Seasonal events up for longer in GT6 as there is always a month's worth available at any given time. I'm sure if, and when, they re-introduce seasonal races, they will stay up for a lot longer/indefinitely

Back