Missile drift cars?

Venezuela
Venezuela
RSM-Velineon - VelineonVXL
THE STANDARD CARS THAT ARE THE BEST FIT FOR MISSILE

Missile drift cars has been around for a while now. Japan has been doing it for many years. But it was just recently that the missile car trend has grown to a global scale.
The cars may not look like the most amazing drift cars. They're definitely not built to be demolition derby machines. Their purpose is so the drivers can perfect their skills during the off season without worrying about wrecking their cars, and most importantly, keep drifting fun.
http://speedhunters.com/archive/2010/12/03/car-spotlight-gt-gt-michael-essa-s-drift-missile.aspx

SKYLINE R32 GTS-T
images

240SX
circui10.jpg

SILVIA S14
Nissan-200-SX-S14-Cape-Ring-North-10-690x388.jpg

CHASER
5459695645_336a57618c.jpg

SILVIA S13
TsukubaCircuit.jpg

RX7 FC3S
5287131093_2b9b73948c.jpg

Last edited:
Drifting with cars missiles it is very enterteining, specially if your drift wants to come to the limit

Oh.... how i understand the "drift missile" concept. Its nothing related to top performance drift cars, but simply messed older lovely japanese cars.

I do have some, buy my best toy is my S14 200SX.

Did someone say... MISSILE?!

Image1.png

And to add onto what Lazy Liquid said, missiles are ANY car that owners have no care for how bad they get thrashed up. So... Your pictures are inaccurate

and im not sure about the chaser as a drift missile..i think is costs alot and only professional drifters drift with it..my opinion:tup:

Eh.... i like to see "battle scars", but junkyard zombie drift car is way too much for me.

Ok when someone removes the front bumper to pull more air in the radiator and another parts, giving some extra hp... but "drift missiles" are beyond the moneyless kamikaze way of drift.

missles are cars that even the top drifter uses to polish their skills without damaging their competition vehicle.

just to name a few drifters who uses these junkyard specials to polish their door2door tandem and wall scraping skills, suenaga, daigo, koguchi all uses these missles and go nuts with them.

First off the S13 should be a picture of one, not a sil80.
Secondly that article from speed hunters is irrelevant because; well its speedhunters plus its an FC with a V8 and a fabricage so would be pushing around £12-13k ‹ Not a missile.
Last off, a missile is any generally low budget car, so a good few examples above, which would be used as a beginner car or practice car when bump, scrapes and crashes are inevitable. They are NOT strictly for professionals and high end competition goer's.

It would make more sense if you could keep damage on your cars in game throughout the races, with a choice to repair them. By either totally fixing everything like new, or being able to totally fix the mechanical parts only, but leaving the fenders and stuff off, or ziptying it back on haha

But technically we dont have the ability to have drift missiles in game, because one reason they are called that is because of how they look.

So, taking in to consideration of what HE1RO said, Drift Missiles (GT6 wise) are low budget drifters, usually the S-chassis?

Latest Posts

Back