- 1,198

- United Kingdom
Hi. I have posted this in the errors/glitches thread but was wondering if anyone else has this issue or knows how to fix.
Basically, before the 1.02 update I had 49 cars (think it was) and got my 50th car after the 1.02 update was applied but the 50 Car Garage trophy is not showing as complete. I now have 56 cars in my garage but that trophy is not showing as complete.
Has anyone else experience this? Should I just assume the system reset itself for some reason during the update and I will get the trophy when I have 100 cars? While I am not fixated on getting the Platinum trophy, it would still be nice but I really don't want to have to start again as I don't want to ever do some of the events again!!
Basically, before the 1.02 update I had 49 cars (think it was) and got my 50th car after the 1.02 update was applied but the 50 Car Garage trophy is not showing as complete. I now have 56 cars in my garage but that trophy is not showing as complete.
Has anyone else experience this? Should I just assume the system reset itself for some reason during the update and I will get the trophy when I have 100 cars? While I am not fixated on getting the Platinum trophy, it would still be nice but I really don't want to have to start again as I don't want to ever do some of the events again!!