Missing a little but really useful feature

  • Thread starter Thread starter dekc
  • 17 comments
  • 1,203 views
Messages
13
Messages
dekc
Since there are over 1000 cars in this game they could have put a thing showing if you have already that car in your garage or not, go in the UCD and see every time thousands of toyota, mazda, the S2000, i'm not sure if i got them all and don't want to quit to my garage every-time to check it.
I really hope they put something like this in the next update, don't think that is too difficult.
 
I would really love a feature like this.
Maybe a star next to cars that you already have or something.
 
they had this on psp so if they can do it on psp then they can surely do it on ps3
 
I would really love a feature like this.
Maybe a star next to cars that you already have or something.

Sounds simple enough. Let's hope PD agrees. ;-)
 
Just use an Excel sheet to make a checklist. Works fine for me, though I agree it would be nice if they could add a feature like that in game.
 
Just use an Excel sheet to make a checklist. Works fine for me, though I agree it would be nice if they could add a feature like that in game.

Or just use this site...here

I am slowly adding all my cars so that I can look online easily to see what I have. They also include a picture of each car (generally) so you can see even easier. :)
 
Since there are over 1000 cars in this game they could have put a thing showing if you have already that car in your garage or not, go in the UCD and see every time thousands of toyota, mazda, the S2000, i'm not sure if i got them all and don't want to quit to my garage every-time to check it.
I really hope they put something like this in the next update, don't think that is too difficult.


Yes - Forza has this and it is a huge help!
 
I dont think that is possible in GT5 since in the PSP the game did not keep track of the cars milage.

GT5 with the used car lot makes this impossible since every car of the same make has a different milage on it thus makeing it a different car.

Only way it would work is on the premium cars.
 
I dont think that is possible in GT5 since in the PSP the game did not keep track of the cars milage.

GT5 with the used car lot makes this impossible since every car of the same make has a different milage on it thus makeing it a different car.

Only way it would work is on the premium cars.

Name of the car is still the same though.. so it shouldn't make any difference. That's the only thing the feature should check for, mileage shouldn't matter.
 
This feature would be one of the most useful things in the game. lol
But yeah your right all it would have to do is compare the names -> mileage doesn't count for anything.
 
I said this in another forum and people TRIED to bite my head, but I'ma say it again:

I don't see how you lose track of what cars you own. Maybe the prize cars I can understand but I don't get how you forget.
 
I said this in another forum and people TRIED to bite my head, but I'ma say it again:

I don't see how you lose track of what cars you own. Maybe the prize cars I can understand but I don't get how you forget.

How many cars do you own?
 
41 premium 62 standard

Try remembering what cars you have when you try to get all the cars in the game, including the 60 or so 'different' Mazda MX5's/Miata's/(Eunos) Roadsters. :p
 
Seeing that there are so many duplicates(some cars have a standard and premium version) I feel like trying to get EVERY car is kinda silly. But hey, to each his own. Good luck!
 
Just use an Excel sheet to make a checklist. Works fine for me, though I agree it would be nice if they could add a feature like that in game.
That's what I did ... I made a table
 
Back