Missing All 25th Anniversary Content

United States
United States
I bought the disc version 25th anniversary edition, but the bonus content won't load into the game. I ran though restoring licenses, enabling console sharing, and reinstalled the game, still can't get it to pop up after 3 days.

I'm still missing everything,
the Toyota GR Yaris
the 1,000,000 credits
the 30 Partner PSN Avatars
and the official soundtrack.

Chatted with Sony and they sent me here, which I thought was a little odd.
Screenshot 2022-03-24 171616.png

I bought the disc version 25th anniversary edition, but the bonus content won't load into the game. I ran though restoring licenses, enabling console sharing, and reinstalled the game, still can't get it to pop up after 3 days.

I'm still missing everything,
the Toyota GR Yaris
the 1,000,000 credits
the 30 Partner PSN Avatars
and the official soundtrack.

Chatted with Sony and they sent me here, which I thought was a little odd.
View attachment 1128426
GTPlanet isn't even an official PD/Sony website, so it is pretty odd that they would refer you here to fix the problem.

Has anyone got a chance to have this issue resolved? I’m dealing with the same issue. Spoke with Sony and they referred me to gran turismo customer support but obviously only thing that would pop up is here.

Are you guys playing the GT7 PS5 disk on the PS5? If so I think that code with the $1 million, soundtrack, etc. is tied to the PS4 version of the game. I could be wrong but I think it was one code that included the PS4 version, $1 mil, bonus car, avatars and soundtrack. Check to see if the PS4 version is in your library. If so, all that content pops up on the PS4 version or on the PS4. At least that's my understanding. I could be wrong.

The 25th Anniversary edition also included a separate PS5 code with $100,000 credits and 3 bonus cars for use on the PS5 with the PS5 disk.

The ps5 25th comes with 2 codes. One code for the 3 cars. Another code for the yaris and 1mil. If you fail to get them loaded , you should try the gt official twitter. There is one twitter page that could solve issues like progress reset.

Are you guys playing the GT7 PS5 disk on the PS5? If so I think that code with the $1 million, soundtrack, etc. is tied to the PS4 version of the game. I could be wrong but I think it was one code that included the PS4 version, $1 mil, bonus car, avatars and soundtrack. Check to see if the PS4 version is in your library. If so, all that content pops up on the PS4 version or on the PS4. At least that's my understanding. I could be wrong.

The 25th Anniversary edition also included a separate PS5 code with $100,000 credits and 3 bonus cars for use on the PS5 with the PS5 disk.
I was able to redeem the $100,000 credits and 3 cars but the other card with the $1mil & bonus car etc was not redeemable. When I went to redeem code it said already redeemed. All my friends who have physical & digital copy of GT7 25th Ann. All received the bonus contents. Unfortunately I’m the unlucky one and so are many others.

The ps5 25th comes with 2 codes. One code for the 3 cars. Another code for the yaris and 1mil. If you fail to get them loaded , you should try the gt official twitter. There is one twitter page that could solve issues like progress reset.
Yeah I’ll check out their Twitter page. I’ve ran the Sony dlc content troubleshoot didn’t work. Ran through all the forums some even saying you have to use your existing credits then you’ll receive your $1mil and bonus car etc. some even said you had to complete 2 menus (I already completed 5 menus) so many different stories and sides to this situation.

I down loaded 25 anniversary from Sony instead of a disk when I booth up the game it’s has 25 Anniversary edition as title. I will wait and see if it is all there when I pass the driver licenses

I was able to redeem the $100,000 credits and 3 cars but the other card with the $1mil & bonus car etc was not redeemable. When I went to redeem code it said already redeemed. All my friends who have physical & digital copy of GT7 25th Ann. All received the bonus contents. Unfortunately I’m the unlucky one and so are many others.
So you got the game brand new and the first time you entered the PS4 code it said already redeemed? Did you enter the PS5 code first? The other card is the PS4 digital version with a bunch of bonuses tied to the PS4 version. I don't think that $1 mil or the yaris will show up when playing the PS5 disk.

So you got the game brand new and the first time you entered the PS4 code it said already redeemed? Did you enter the PS5 code first? The other card is the PS4 digital version with a bunch of bonuses tied to the PS4 version. I don't think that $1 mil or the yaris will show up when playing the PS5 disk.
Yeah I bought it brand new, I entered the code and it said already redeemed. I entered 3 car pack with $100k and I was able to claim that but all my friends who have ps5 were able to claim that $1mil plus yaris & other content which is exactly what I have for my ps5 as well

Yeah I bought it brand new, I entered the code and it said already redeemed. I entered 3 car pack with $100k and I was able to claim that but all my friends who have ps5 were able to claim that $1mil plus yaris & other content which is exactly what I have for my ps5 as well
Same, still hasn't resolved either. :/

Years back when started with online racing on DriveClub I had a problem with playing on a disk . Someone on GTplanet said to remove game with disk and download directly from Sony and put the game on the hard drive of the PS4 it solve the problem.

Years back when started with online racing on DriveClub I had a problem with playing on a disk . Someone on GTplanet said to remove game with disk and download directly from Sony and put the game on the hard drive of the PS4 it solve the problem.
So you’re telling me to delete the game from my ps5 and buy a digital copy even when I already spent $90 on a physical copy?

So you’re telling me to delete the game from my ps5 and buy a digital copy even when I already spent $90 on a physical copy?
If the disk you have has problem With a corrupted file and nothing is working with customer service then yes.

If the disk you have has problem With a corrupted file and nothing is working with customer service then yes.
So I replaced the disc with another brand new one and still no bonus content. I have accepted the fact that I probably won’t ever see this bonus content and was sold empty dreams.

I just opened GT7 25th Anniversary yesterday. I entered the code on my CPU and it works...content shows up only on the PS4 though.

Last edited:
So I replaced the disc with another brand new one and still no bonus content. I have accepted the fact that I probably won’t ever see this bonus content and was sold empty dreams.
I just made an account to try to answer your question. Had the exact same issue. Solved by logging into the playstation store on PC on the website, and redeeming the code on there... for some reason, the code was allowed to be redeemed on the website, but not on a PS5 console... Sony help was zero help.

I just made an account to try to answer your question. Had the exact same issue. Solved by logging into the playstation store on PC on the website, and redeeming the code on there... for some reason, the code was allowed to be redeemed on the website, but not on a PS5 console... Sony help was zero help.
I will definitely give this a try, thank you! Giving me some hope again

HOLY **** BRO YOU ARE MY ****ING HERO!!!!!! I've been fighting this for about a month and you swoop in on me and save the day in an instant!

Grazie ragazzi!!!

Perhaps I may jump onto this topic as well…

Bought/preordered the 25th Digital Deluxe Edition and received all 4 cars, the credits and those special PSN profile avatars as well. But where do i find or how can I get that soundtrack? Did some google research already, but wasn‘t abel to find a solution on this.

Can anybody help with accessing the OST?

Any news on how to get the soundtrack which has been promised for those (nearly) useless Anniversary Edition Buyers/Collectors/Victims? 😇:D

For myself I already bought some of the songs to be able to listen to them while driving in the real world...

Back