Missing All Cars - Gran Turismo Sport

• Thread starter dmc5150
  • 2 comments
United States
Alabama
Macsmack
This is regarding Gran Turismo Sport. Someone please help! My entire garage/ all cars are gone again for the 2nd time. It happened 10 months ago, I did all their troubleshooting, like deleting entire game and redownloading, nothing worked. PlayStation literally cannot help and all told me to contact Polyphony which is impossible bc they direct you right back to PlayStation.

PS Support: So I wasted my time with Playstation support, reinstalling the game, rebuilding the database, and same thing. Garage is gone. I asked about replenishing amount so I can re-purchase cars, nope, that's not something they can do. I asked to escalate further, nope, he was already the escalation (manager at this point). No way to escalate for Playstation support. I said if they could send my case internally to some representative at Polyphony Digital, nope.

Please can anyone help?

Thank you,
Macsmack

From what I know , someone from here was given some tickets to buy back the missing cars. I don't know if it was someone from Playstation support or Polyphony who gave him the tickets.

Edit: tell Playstation support that someone had a similar issue and he received some tickets. Maybe they'll help you.

This is regarding Gran Turismo Sport. Someone please help! My entire garage/ all cars are gone again for the 2nd time. It happened 10 months ago, I did all their troubleshooting, like deleting entire game and redownloading, nothing worked. PlayStation literally cannot help and all told me to contact Polyphony which is impossible bc they direct you right back to PlayStation.

PS Support: So I wasted my time with Playstation support, reinstalling the game, rebuilding the database, and same thing. Garage is gone. I asked about replenishing amount so I can re-purchase cars, nope, that's not something they can do. I asked to escalate further, nope, he was already the escalation (manager at this point). No way to escalate for Playstation support. I said if they could send my case internally to some representative at Polyphony Digital, nope.

Please can anyone help?

Thank you,
Macsmack
Just keep contacting Playstation support. I know about some players that contacted PS support and they got directed to Sony about their problem, and they got free car tickets. So it can be done and I guess on who you speak to over the phone.

Back