Missing Amazon Preorder Rewards

• Thread starter DEP98
  • 3 comments
United States
Miami, Florida
DEP98
LOL NOPE
I saw that with GT6, if you preordered from amazon you got 5 special cars and started the game with 1 million credits. I preordered the game, but I haven't seen there be some sort of code to enter or anything? The game box didn't have a code inside for the preorder either. Has anyone else come across the same problem?

I got mine at gamestop and the 15th anniversary edition had a redeemable code in the box. I can't imagine different copies being printed for different retailers.

I got mine at gamestop and the 15th anniversary edition had a redeemable code in the box. I can't imagine different copies being printed for different retailers.

They had two different versions, and I think you could only get the Anniversary Edition through GameStop. I haven't heard anything from people who preordered from Amazon.

I saw that with GT6, if you preordered from amazon you got 5 special cars and started the game with 1 million credits. I preordered the game, but I haven't seen there be some sort of code to enter or anything? The game box didn't have a code inside for the preorder either. Has anyone else come across the same problem?

You should have received an email from Amazon with the code. If not, chase them up. They are very good with fixing issues like that.

My code didn't work on 12/5 on the browser, but today it worked in-game. It triggers two downloads, one for the cars and one for the money.

Back