Missing Car i bought on the PSN

• Thread starter chippie
  • 4 comments
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
I bought GT7 yesterday along with a Lamborghini Huracan GT3 '15 and credits. Ive check the garage and i dont have my car in it . Am i looking in the wrong place for my Lambo ? I do have my credits that i bought but missing my car . Ive checked the Transaction History and that shows i bought the car and ive also done a Restore Playstation Store Licences but still no car.
Can anybody tell me if im doing something wrong or do i need to contact sony about this ?
Thank you for any help

I bought GT7 yesterday along with a Lamborghini Huracan GT3 '15 and credits. Ive check the garage and i dont have my car in it . Am i looking in the wrong place for my Lambo ? I do have my credits that i bought but missing my car . Ive checked the Transaction History and that shows i bought the car and ive also done a Restore Playstation Store Licences but still no car.
Can anybody tell me if im doing something wrong or do i need to contact sony about this ?
Thank you for any help
You cannot buy cars for Gran Turismo 7 on the PlayStation Store.

If you bought this:

It's for Gran Turismo Sport.

Thanks for the quick reply . I guess from what youve put i can only use the car in Sport game mode . I take it that game mode is in GT7 ? sorry im very new to this game . Ill take a look when i have the change and is if i can find the car in that mode

Thanks for the quick reply . I guess from what youve put i can only use the car in Sport game mode . I take it that game mode is in GT7 ? sorry im very new to this game . Ill take a look when i have the change and is if i can find the car in that mode
No. The car will not appear anywhere in Gran Turismo 7, because Gran Turismo 7 is a completely different game from
Gran Turismo Sport.

You cannot buy cars for Gran Turismo 7 on the PlayStation Store. The car you have bought can only be used in Gran Turismo Sport.

oh ok . I bought GT7 on the Playstation Store along with the credits and the car. Ill have to contact Sony about getting my money back if ive bought the car for another game.
Thanks for your help

Back