Missing cars in garage...

• Thread starter Safoo
  • 12 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Canada
North America
Safoo71
Apologies off the start if this topic is hidden elsewhere on the forum...

Has anyone else noticed that your garage cars can suddenly disappear and be replaced by the Audi R18 TDI?
It has happened to me 3 times since starting to play the game in November. As it doesn't happen too regularly it is difficult to pinpoint the where's and why's...

Yesterday I was practicing the nations cup Audi TT at the nurb... did a few laps and backed out... went to my garage to jump into my gr3 Mclaren to do some livery editing/photo shoot driving... and my macca wasn't there!
The R18 was being displayed as the last car I used??? Looked everywhere but, nope the macca had gone...poof...

Had to re-purchase the bloody thing... am I alone or had someone else noticed this as well?

I lost a 911 RSR too a few weeks back. Had to buy it again.

I lost a 911 RSR too a few weeks back. Had to buy it again.
Maybe it's connected somehow with the FIA races... do you remember if you had entered a race or practice session before it disappeared?

I can take this a step further, ALL of my cars (daily bonus, gold license tests etc) all removed, I'm left with 20 DLC cars and nothing else.

Maybe it's connected somehow with the FIA races... do you remember if you had entered a race or practice session before it disappeared?

I don't remember. I know that I had signed a contract with Porsche the week before.

Strange... really strange, I could see maybe a glitch where signing with a new manufacturer deletes those same purchased cars... highly unlikely... but possible.

But when you sign with a manufacturer it's only gr4 and gr3 cars you can borrow... not the R18 that keeps making an appearance in my garage...

today, haven't logged in for a few days. garage has been reset to 12cars, all appear to be the DLC cars that came with my digital copy.
What a bummer man! I haven't checked today.... maybe an awful surprise waiting for me when I get home as well?

Last edited by a moderator:
interestingly the achievement screen look right I have purchased cars (cars and total value) the livery editor has the ones I've created but the garage no longer has the cars.
kinda don't know what to do about it, I guess that the save garage is now broken / saved over. so I have lost them
tweeted at #gtsport and #thegranturismo - hopefully something will come of it.
until I guess I'm back to track knowledge to win some more cars.

I can take this a step further, ALL of my cars (daily bonus, gold license tests etc) all removed, I'm left with 20 DLC cars and nothing else.
You should have save your Game Progress Data to a online storage or to a USB, do the save Game Progress Data daily. I recommend saving your Game Progress Data every time when you close down GTS on your PS4 and always check things before you close down as well.
I don't trust the in game save, that is why I always backup my data.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back