morning gtplaneteers
no doubt this question has been loads of times before, when I have been racing recently I seem to be able to see less and less people. There was 11 people in the lobby and I could only see 4 cars on track. The grid was just empty positions, I was informed other people could see me and I was colliding with folk but I obviously couldn't see this.
Any ideas on how to fix this? some weeks it is fine and then other weeks its bad
no doubt this question has been loads of times before, when I have been racing recently I seem to be able to see less and less people. There was 11 people in the lobby and I could only see 4 cars on track. The grid was just empty positions, I was informed other people could see me and I was colliding with folk but I obviously couldn't see this.
Any ideas on how to fix this? some weeks it is fine and then other weeks its bad