Missing Manufacturer

• Thread starter Jason_Hall
  • 10 comments
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Jason_Hall
N/A
There is a manufacturer that I have been looking forward to since this game was announced, I was lucky enough to play the closed beta (which i still have installed) but there is one manufacturer that is missing from the game that was there in the closed beta and I don't know why they are not in the final game all I can think of is licensing but they went for the trouble of making the car in game which we know takes some time to do, what I am asking is could I possibly expect this manufacture to be added in another update?

edit....

Went afk to do a google search ....

Lotus where on earth is Lotus?

There is a manufacturer that I have been looking forward to since this game was announced, I was lucky enough to play the closed beta (which i still have installed) but there is one manufacturer that is missing from the game that was there in the closed beta and I don't know why they are not in the final game all I can think of is licensing
Yes.
but they went for the trouble of making the car in game which we know takes some time to do, what I am asking is could I possibly expect this manufacture to be added in another update?
Possibly.

Bentley_Speed_8.jpg

2100_18m117.jpg

Screen-Shot-2018-01-05-at-12.08.31-PM-940x645.png

Also Lotus would be great... I still can't forget great racing wiht 111R :)

Back