Missing Manufacturer

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jason_Hall
  • 10 comments
  • 1,234 views
Messages
100
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Messages
Jason_Hall
Messages
N/A
There is a manufacturer that I have been looking forward to since this game was announced, I was lucky enough to play the closed beta (which i still have installed) but there is one manufacturer that is missing from the game that was there in the closed beta and I don't know why they are not in the final game all I can think of is licensing but they went for the trouble of making the car in game which we know takes some time to do, what I am asking is could I possibly expect this manufacture to be added in another update?

edit....

Went afk to do a google search ....

Lotus where on earth is Lotus?
 
There is a manufacturer that I have been looking forward to since this game was announced, I was lucky enough to play the closed beta (which i still have installed) but there is one manufacturer that is missing from the game that was there in the closed beta and I don't know why they are not in the final game all I can think of is licensing
Yes.
but they went for the trouble of making the car in game which we know takes some time to do, what I am asking is could I possibly expect this manufacture to be added in another update?
Possibly.
 
I hope so the Elise is like the grown mans go kart.
 
I want lotus too. Evora and elise are very cool cars.
 
TVR have the same problem licenses like Lotus?
 
Bentley_Speed_8.jpg

2100_18m117.jpg


Screen-Shot-2018-01-05-at-12.08.31-PM-940x645.png


Also Lotus would be great... I still can't forget great racing wiht 111R :)
 
Screen-Shot-2018-01-05-at-12.08.31-PM-940x645.png


Also Lotus would be great... I still can't forget great racing wiht 111R :)

A Caterham Seven Superlight would suffice. At least for me.
 
Back