missing menu books???

• Thread starter gapper59
  • 4 comments
United States
Addison IL.
Don't know if this is what's supposed to happen, but as I went thought the menu books I noticed it was skipping some.
I finished the first one and the next one that came up was #3, then 5, and by the time I got to #39 I really only did about half of the 39.
After completing the last one all 39 showed up as completed. Is that normal?

If you’ve unlocked all tracks now that you are finished, I’d guess you bought all the cars required for some of the books and therefore didn’t have to do the races. Bit weird if you didn’t though!

If you’ve unlocked all tracks now that you are finished, I’d guess you bought all the cars required for some of the books and therefore didn’t have to do the races. Bit weird if you didn’t though!
Thanks for the reply.
All the tracks are open but don't know if I got the cars I was supposed to, I only bought 4 - 5 cars.
If there the same ones you get for the licenses I guess I did.

Might check to see if your account has been compromised. I imagine that if somebody was logged in as you and playing at the same time It would act this way. You finish one or two and he is doing the same elsewhere. I'm far from being a PSN expert but it's the first thing that crossed my mind.

Last edited:
Might check to see if your account has been compromised. I imagine that if somebody was logged in as you and playing at the same time It would act this way. You finish one or two and he is doing the same elsewhere. I'm far from being a PSN expert but it's the first thing that crossed my mind.
I didn't think of it till after I replied but I checked them all one by one and its all good. the skipped ones where for the license, etc.

Back