Missing mic in gt7

• Thread starter KICKERMMA
  • 11 comments
Canada
Canada
It sucks we don't have a mic in Grant Turismo 7 they should look back what it made the Gran Turismo 5 the best of Gran Turismo. I was hoping they would put it in 1.13 update, maybe next time

I imagine that this will be one of the various content updates they'll add to online lobbies, as they mentioned (Not specifically) in their list of things they want to improve with the game.
Also wouldn't be surprised if they left that out completely, since most people prefer to chat via private PSN parties.
Plus if I recall correctly, lobbies in GT6 that had their voice chat disabled would tend to perform a little better than ones with it enabled. Considering the current state that the multiplayer lobbies are in, they will want to do anything they can to improve server performance.

When making a lobby in title you could mention there's an open party fin the PSN chat linked to the room...

You enjoy listening to randoms blasting awful loud music or yelling at their kids?
Need an obvious feature with voice chat....

Mute - Specific players
Mute - All

Im personally happy for Sport mode to continue not having chat - its likely to be more toxic than anything else.

But Public / private lobbies should 100% have an open chat

Last edited:
In all the party chats I've been in this game, never heard any random yelling, kids on back, dogs barking, nothing but game chat. I dont know what you hear but its always been racing....

It sucks we don't have a mic in Grant Turismo 7 they should look back what it made the Gran Turismo 5 the best of Gran Turismo. I was hoping they would put it in 1.13 update, maybe next time
add me pen:cozydash

Back