- 6
- WikidEvilGenius
Hi guys,
I have already posted this on the official PS forums but maybe you can help.
I have done a data transfer from a 40GB phat to a 160GB slim. The entire contents of my HDD has been transferred but I appear to have lost all my photos in GT5. Does anyone know why?
I also had to refresh 70% of the thumbnails in my garage. Everything else seems to be in order so I can't understand why my photos have been lost.
I was hoping to salvage some of the photos I had uploaded/shared online but im not sure how? I presume they are being held on a GT5 server somewhere. I can't see any option to sync my photo album with the server.
Thanks in advance.
I have already posted this on the official PS forums but maybe you can help.
I have done a data transfer from a 40GB phat to a 160GB slim. The entire contents of my HDD has been transferred but I appear to have lost all my photos in GT5. Does anyone know why?
I also had to refresh 70% of the thumbnails in my garage. Everything else seems to be in order so I can't understand why my photos have been lost.
I was hoping to salvage some of the photos I had uploaded/shared online but im not sure how? I presume they are being held on a GT5 server somewhere. I can't see any option to sync my photo album with the server.
Thanks in advance.