Missing some cars, 67 nova and custom fastback mustang?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Xtrmgamer1972
  • 5 comments
  • 1,211 views

Xtrmgamer1972

(Banned)
Messages
62
United States
United States
Its on the official carlist, but three cars are missing please help, concept nova, pebblebeach award ghia, and sema custom mustang?
 
I want to say they're Goodwood prize cars, but I'm not entirely sure. I think someone mentioned it somewhere in the forums but not sure where...
 
I know for a fact I saw the Nova in the Chevy dealer, its yellow with yellow wheels when you're flipping through the car list. I'll have to check on the others, but the Ghia should be under Plymouth.

*Update* - Never mind, I saw the '67 Nova, I don't know about that '70.

*Updater Again* - The Plymouth Ghia is in the dealer.
 
Last edited:
Its on the official carlist, but three cars are missing please help, concept nova, pebblebeach award ghia, and sema custom mustang?

If you are reffering to the Trans Cammer, that's under "Grand Touring Garage".
 
I don't have the game YET, but I just see the 1970 Nova SS 396 in the Chebby dealer, not the '67. So the 1967 is missing still?


Skip to 14:34.

 
The previous two SEMA winners? They'll be added in later, and aren't on the official car list yet.
 
Back