Missing Trophies

  • Thread starter Thread starter croozer_63
  • 5 comments
  • 583 views
Messages
227
New Zealand
darfield
Messages
Elmer_Fudd_63
Hey all, Just wondering if anyone can shed some light on a problem I seem to be having. I am trying to achieve my platinum trophy, which overall doesn't seem that difficult, except that I seem to be doing the required tasks, but several times, the trophies are not being awarded. I have beaten my best time on the Lunar challenge by 4 secs and lapped a racer in a non-timed race, but neither trophy was awarded. Can anyone offer either a reason or advice on the subject. Thanx in advance.
 
Hey all, Just wondering if anyone can shed some light on a problem I seem to be having. I am trying to achieve my platinum trophy, which overall doesn't seem that difficult, except that I seem to be doing the required tasks, but several times, the trophies are not being awarded. I have beaten my best time on the Lunar challenge by 4 secs and lapped a racer in a non-timed race, but neither trophy was awarded. Can anyone offer either a reason or advice on the subject. Thanx in advance.

Please be exact on which of the missing trophies you still need. Name the trophy and name what you got exactly.
I think you need to gold all Lunar missions for trophy, but I'm not sure. And about the overtaking last racer (to lap it) you need to do it in certain races, I heard.

Edit: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/gt6-trophies-not-popping-up.297587/
Try a search before you post on the matter ;)
 
Last edited:
Thanks for the advice. It seems others have had a problem with the trailblazer, which is one that hasn't worked for me so far. I have golded all the lunar missions, then went back and beat my best time by 4 secs, in the first mission, when trying to attain this trophy, the giant leap forward, but it did not appear.
 
Thanks for the advice. It seems others have had a problem with the trailblazer, which is one that hasn't worked for me so far. I have golded all the lunar missions, then went back and beat my best time by 4 secs, in the first mission, when trying to attain this trophy, the giant leap forward, but it did not appear.
The actual name of the trophy is One Giant Leap. You have to make a jump in the air for 3 seconds on the moon.
Just go to the first mission , find a huge bump and jump over it!
I also had trouble with the Trailblazer trophy but received it doing the Ascari event. Since you start in the 14th position, I think you actually have to lap the original 13th place car that was in front of you. In other words, you would actually pass this car twice in the race. At the end of the race you will have put 3 cars a lap down. That is what worked for me.
 
I'm having the same issue with 1 trophy. The Serious Collector
43Sd69cfe.png


I have 75 cars in my garage and hasn't unlocked
 
Back