I am not asking for someone to do this mission for me. I just cant seem to beat it. I would just like to know some tips on how to beat it. I cant seem to finish below 1 sec behind the leader skyline. Some tips would be appricated.
Is threre any special slipstream way to beat it? Have you beatin it? I tellin ya, im a huge pagani fan and i want that zonda you get. But i have to beat this mission to get it .
I am not asking for someone to do this mission for me. I just cant seem to beat it. I would just like to know some tips on how to beat it. I cant seem to finish below 1 sec behind the leader skyline. Some tips would be appricated.
Ram Rod check out http://davidanderson.org.uk/gt4_videos.htm
DM23 Slipstream Skylines
Hmmm, cant quite figure out how to gain distance on nr 1. So back to my pace notes, yep thats what I did so why am I not truly gaining on this car. I see him but still get beaten by around 1 sec or so.
Back to the Forum, I find a video and watch it 2 times. Im following the same tactics, roughly.
Then I spot the error, I should stay in 5th gear and play the cat and mouse game with a bit more finesse. On my 6th attempt I catch him. Another 250 Aspecs bagged. And a car.
That little sucker can find stuff very nicely and you won't run the risk of getting flamed for asking a question which has been asked atleast 50 times before.