Mission 34 and 23

  • Thread starter Thread starter NOSBLAST
  • 4 comments
  • 736 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
101
Firstly I'll admit I haven't done these yet...
Mission 23: Who was this stupid, from the Polyphony Digital to create this!!!
The car out front is yellow and here's what's wrong as well. You can't buy this exact car model in yellow!!!👎
Mission 34: I come so close and then I miss. For the first 2 sectors I actually do 5 seconds better than everyone else. They say -1:49:9, I get -1:44:-.
1:39:- and I get 1:34-35:-. :sly:
Then I start to get to 4 then 3,2,1 and I lose it.:indiff:
I caught up to 5th place 2 thirds through the race once!!!:)
 
Firstly I'll admit I haven't done these yet...
Mission 23: Who was this stupid, from the Polyphony Digital to create this!!!
The car out front is yellow and here's what's wrong as well. You can't buy this exact car model in yellow!!!👎
Mission 34: I come so close and then I miss. For the first 2 sectors I actually do 5 seconds better than everyone else. They say -1:49:9, I get -1:44:-.
1:39:- and I get 1:34-35:-. :sly:
Then I start to get to 4 then 3,2,1 and I lose it.:indiff:
I caught up to 5th place 2 thirds through the race once!!!:)[/QUOTE]
 
There are threads dedicated to each Mission - I suggest that you take a look at those instead of starting new ones. Redundant threads are not well looked at.
 
And please don't double-post! :indiff:
 
NOSBLAST - read your PM and CALM DOWN.

You are creating threads that are very close to spam. You are consistently double and triple posting. You have now created a thread in the wrong forum. We have a mission forum here already. You can read those and find the answers to your questions.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back