Mission Challenge: Not getting accumulated prize credits

• Thread starter Guffaluff
  • 3 comments
Iceland
Iceland
Guffaluff
I'm doing Stage 7 of the Mission Challenges, the Nurburgring Meister series. I basicly go in, and retry until I get the gold. I should be getting the accumulated credits, as in, getting the total of bronze + silver + gold credits, as it's always been. However I'm only getting the gold amount now, getting snubbed of a lot of cash overall.

Is anyone else having this issue, or has this been somehow changed?

You only get the credits if you complete the race.

If you completed the race and then press 'retry' then the money, xp, mileage points and, miles will be credited to you but they just dont show up on the screen like when you completely leave a race.

so no worries, most likely you received all the things you should have

You only get the credits if you complete the race.

If you completed the race and then press 'retry' then the money, xp, mileage points and, miles will be credited to you but they just dont show up on the screen like when you completely leave a race.

so no worries, most likely you received all the things you should have

That's what I thought was happening as it happens with distance and such, so I actually did the math first before making this thread. I noted down the amount of credits I had before a challenge, then I went into it and golded it in a few tries, got just the gold amount and was snubbed of the rest.

Funny thing though, I'm done golding Stage 7 and now doing Stage 8, and now it works back like normal, despite not golding in the first try.

Guess there is a bug or something with Stage 7 Mission Challenge, moving on :D

I'm doing Stage 7 of the Mission Challenges, the Nurburgring Meister series. I basicly go in, and retry until I get the gold. I should be getting the accumulated credits, as in, getting the total of bronze + silver + gold credits, as it's always been. However I'm only getting the gold amount now, getting snubbed of a lot of cash overall.

Is anyone else having this issue, or has this been somehow changed?
It is the same for single races as well, if you race on pro you will only get money for the pro and not for beginner + intermediant + profesional, it dosen't accumulate there either :(, so if you want to get all the rewards, you have to race three times on each track.

Edit.

You will get checkmarks on all three difficulties if you do the pro first, but not accumulated money reward.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back