Mission: Espresso-2-Go

• Thread starter Josh
  • 15 comments

Josh

Silent Army
Staff Emeritus
United States
South Carolina
Can someone please help me with this? I know exactly where all the stalls are that I need to destroy, but I always run out of time(it's not because I'm wondering around the islands trying to find bridges or tunnels to other islands either, it's mainly because I have to keep switching vehicles). I usually destroy the 5 on Staunton, then the 2 on Shoreside, but by the time I reach the last 2 on Portland, I run out of time(usually have like 20 seconds left as I'm crossing the bridge going to Portland).

Can someone please tell me how they did it? Did you use the tank(I know it's slow unless you turn to face behind you and fire it repeatedly, but the tank takes away the need of changing vehicles)? Did you run into them with cars, or shoot them with the rocket launcher, or machine gun? And, what order did you destroy them in(by order I mean, did you do the one's on Portland first, then Staunton...etc)?

To sum it all up, I suck and need everyone's help badly...:D

Thanks~

Hey Josh, for this one I did the stands on Staunton north of the bridges, then went and did the 2 in Portland (be quick on the one in St. Marks!), then back to do the south half of Staunton, then on to Shoreside. I had all 100 packages (go to www.gamefaqs.com for a guide) so I have a rocket launcher at my hideouts. I used this on most of the stands (except St Marks) to save beating up my car too much. Good luck! :)

Originally posted by CrackHoor
Hey Josh, for this one I did the stands on Staunton north of the bridges, then went and did the 2 in Portland (be quick on the one in St. Marks!), then back to do the south half of Staunton, then on to Shoreside. I had all 100 packages (go to www.gamefaqs.com for a guide) so I have a rocket launcher at my hideouts. I used this on most of the stands (except St Marks) to save beating up my car too much. Good luck! :)

I have a feeling that's going to help me out a LOT! Thanks CrackHoor!...:P I'm going to try it how you did later, and I'll come back and let you know if it worked out for me or not...:D

hey guys..just get the rcket launcher or a couple vehicles..anyways when the mission starts..BEFORE you hit any stands and stat timer, drive aroundall three towns..when u get near the stands they will light up and stay on your map..make sure u find all 8.. 2 in portland, 2 on 3rd island and the rest on the 2nd island... what is that...9 total i think..then pick your route and go kill some columbians... :) good luck :) park away get out aim fire and get back into car and get out of there..... let the 1 rocket take care of it..dont stand around and watch..wastes time

Originally posted by GOLDBERG
hey guys..just get the rcket launcher or a couple vehicles..anyways when the mission starts..BEFORE you hit any stands and stat timer, drive aroundall three towns..when u get near the stands they will light up and stay on your map..make sure u find all 8.. 2 in portland, 2 on 3rd island and the rest on the 2nd island... what is that...9 total i think..then pick your route and go kill some columbians... :) good luck :) park away get out aim fire and get back into car and get out of there..... let the 1 rocket take care of it..dont stand around and watch..wastes time

i always use the rocket laucher!!! Just get out, aim, and fire, stand is destroyed and car suffers no damage!

this mission is a b!tch :mad: , thanks guys i thought i was having difficulty finding the other 4, didn't realise they were on the other island.....

how are you doing on the DECOY mission, jeez that took me about 6 goes!! :D

When I did the mission I started out by finding all the stalls then I busted up the stalls starting with the furthest one away on Portland. then I worked my way across the three islands and ended up at the furthest stall on shoreside. With a bunch of time to spare I might add. :D

Originally posted by HUDSONJONES
this mission is a b!tch :mad: , thanks guys i thought i was having difficulty finding the other 4, didn't realise they were on the other island.....

how are you doing on the DECOY mission, jeez that took me about 6 goes!! :D

I must have been really lucky. I whacked the first ambulance on the Decoy mission and they guy fell out. :odd:

My brother was watching, and he had just spent about an hour chasing different ones - he about killed me! :lol:

no differnet decoy mission, the one for donald love with the armoured truck where you have 6 stars as soon as you pick the truck up..

Oh, sorry.

I thought the DECOY mission was pretty easy actually, I just drove on to Staunton island, and started driving round the big road that pretty much circles the whole of Staunton Island.

no differnet decoy mission, the one for donald love with the armoured truck where you have 6 stars as soon as you pick the truck up..

All I did was drove to the closest hideout(the one on shoreside vale, obviously) and pulled the armored truck in it, and waited for 3 minutes to go by...:lol: Worked like a charm...;)

Back