mission gold times

• Thread starter Mrduder
  • 2 comments
United States
United States
so i'm newer to the game than some of my friends and i'm trying some of the harder missions in the game. I'm noticing that a lot of them that my friends got gold on were much slower times than what i'm having to now do. anyone know what this is about? some of the gold times are like a good 10 plus seconds faster than what my friends had to do to get their 1st place gold and i'm still on bronze on some of them. is this a glitch? i can't imagine beating their gold times by THAT much. some like i said i'm 10 seconds faster and still bronze and their times got them gold. wtf is this about?

some of the gold times are like a good 10 plus seconds faster than what my friends had to do to get their 1st place gold and i'm still on bronze on some of them. is this a glitch?
Try changing the AI difficulty. Some of them, bizarrely, are much easier on hard difficulty. If that doesn't work, try exiting to the menu and going back into the missions, or even restarting the game. It has been like this ever since the game was released, I had the same thing with seeing friends have gold with slower times than I was getting silver or bronze with, even doing them not long after release, but if you change the difficulty and keep making it respawn, eventually you'll get a decent spawn.

Back