Mission hall, How to remove/turn of Traction control?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mkey
  • 2 comments
  • 2,993 views
Messages
11
Messages
SpankysWench
Hey all, I have searched for this Topic and/or question with no success.

Is there a way to turn off or remove the Driving aids when driving the mission hall courses? I am finding the test very hard because I am used to driving with no outside assistance from traction control and the like.

The systems apply power and won't give me power when I want it, very bloody annoying.

Thanks.
 
Like you i hate driving with driver aids, but unfortunately you're stuck with them in the missions and license test where the DA's are on.
 
Driver aids, tire choice, and car setup are all fixed for the licenses and missions so everybody faces the same challenge. In the racing, you can set up to suit yourself, but in the exams, you take what it throws at you.
 
Back