Mission ideas?

• Thread starter MIE1992
  • 1 comments
United States
Connecticut
Ridley-X4
As we know, more mission packs have been added, with more likely to come. What would you want to see in future missions?

I think it's likely we'll get more drag missions, as the last drag mission implies it's the first of a series.

I also think future endurances should go in World Circuits rather than in the missions, as I simply don't see why not. Indeed, we already have a one-hour endurance that was added to World Circuits after The Human Comedy mission pack was added.

Moving on, I think the "Like the Wind" event would be perfect for a mission rather than a series of races. The mission itself could indeed be a race, limited to Gr.1 cars with 950 PP or less. It'd either be at the Blue Moon Bay Speedway, the Daytona Speedway, or Special Stage Route X.

On a similar note, I think the Historic Racing Car Cup/Nostalgia 1979 event could also be a mission, specifically set at the Le Mans without chicanes, and would have a cap of 730 PP, making the Ford Mark IV, Ferrari 330 P4, and/or Jaguar XJ13 ideal picks. A similar event could have a PP limit of 550, making it good for Grand Tourers of the 60s like the Shelby Daytona Coupe. And yet a third event could have a PP limit of 500, making the Le Mans racers of the 1950s ideal, like the Jaguar D-Type and Aston Martin DB3S, but also other racers confirmed for GT, like the Maserati A6GCS or the Cunningham C4-R.

Some Driving missions like a "Make vs Make" series

The coffee break series (As difficult as those were in GT4 lmfao)

I'll even go the extra mile and take those Music rally events, drop the "music" part, and turn them into overtake challenges a la PGR2 style.

Back