Mission Races: Top 10 Stars (replays?)

  • Thread starter Thread starter 7Sins
  • 3 comments
  • 804 views
Messages
147
Why can't we watch a replay of the Top 10 Stars? I am extremely curious as to how some players are hitting top speeds or quick lap times.

For example - Mission Race 3-5 (GTR 300km/h).
I have tried a myriad of approaches to obtaining a high speed but I can only attain 317km/h max. The record is 334km/h. How???
 
Maybe try getting a bump draft from the Veyron? I wish I could see how people run Dragon Trail in 16s :banghead:
 
I have tried drafting just the Veyron, just the cars and in conjunction with both. Still can't find the pattern to hit 320km/h +
 
I personally really enjoy figuring out these type of things. If you spend enough time with it, you tend to figure out things naturally and it's really rewarding. Just need to try a lot of different things. :crazy:

I would go about it by trying to maximise the draft of the Veyron. Maybe let the Veyron hit you from behind?
 
Back