Missions Drivers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
4,387
Portugal
Lisboa
:guilty: I'm new at this and i don't know were to post it so I posted here, so here we go. In the past days, after seeing that i could not enter some competitions cuz I don't have the tools to pass save games to the computer and so on, đź’ˇ I've decided to do my own copetition. I don't know how is going to be, but I'm thinking about, I give the cars, the way is it (tuned?) >-(HP - or +20 and wheight - or + 20...), I say what u have to do (beat a record time, beat a speed record in a specified track whith a spcefied car, and so on.
I think a screen shot is enauf to prove you're efforts, and I don't think there are cheaters here.........this is just fore the fun of te game.

I accept all kind of advice, warnings, sugestions .........:)
 
LdS
I accept all kind of advice, warnings, sugestions .........:)

Welcome to GTP.

My advice would be as follows.
  • Typing in English is always a good thing to do. You agreed to do so when you signed up.
  • Take part in a few challenges before you even consider starting your own. Very few folk will join in if they don't know the series organiser. (I'm unaware of a series where a replay device is compulsory.)
  • Join the WRS. You only need a replay device if you're fast, and if you're fast, you should have one.
  • This should have posted in the spot races and lap time comparisons forum, so is therefore going to be locked. (I think anyway. See point 1)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back