• 22 comments

Joey D

Premium
United States
Boyne Falls, MI
GTP_Joey
GTP Joey
Wheres Josh..
I'll get him to give me the IP(s) of both of them.

Disclamer:
This post has no direct link between me, and damage done to your comps.
If any damage does occur to your comp within 24 hours of this post, It is not the fault of MistaX or any of his assocations.

I want you all to see this. I'm pissed cause of this.

Sorry, Josh wouldn't do that.... He has more respect for members than that...

plus everyone know MistaX's real phone number thanks to M5, and if he did anything to hack another member, his number might show up in the best bathrooms in subways across the country ;)

Oh and another point.
If I really wanted your IP i couldve sent you a PM with a pic hosted by my site and then check the access log.

That would actually be faster then asking a Mod..

Originally posted by streetracer780

I want you all to see this. I'm pissed cause of this.

wow, you just made yourself look like a retard to the 7,368 other members... :rolleyes:

Originally posted by MistaX
Oh and another point.
If I really wanted your IP i couldve sent you a PM with a pic hosted by my site and then check the access log.

That would actually be faster then asking a Mod..

For those who don't know, you can access through random proxy servers across the world where the proxy's IP address would be the recorded IP. This is handy if you don't want people to know your IP address, as the routers only hold ARP tables up to the proxy, where the proxy then takes over and passes on the packet to the host.

Just thought I'd share that...

Originally posted by Tom McDonnell
plus everyone know MistaX's real phone number thanks to M5, and if he did anything to hack another member, his number might show up in the best bathrooms in subways across the country ;)

Damn good idea! If anyone wants the number for this purpose, just send a little PM my way. ;)

Originally posted by Deathhawk
Yah, but most members don't know what the hell you just said, or how to put it into action.

:lol: on this whole thread.

:lol: That's my point! The fear of the unknown, and that's something we can all work on...;)

I haven't even been here lately, and I haven't heard of anyone wanting anyone else's IP.:rolleyes:

Thanks for saying I gave someone's IP out though.:rolleyes:

Your IP address will only be used to compare it with other users to see if you are using another account for less-than-respectable purposes. Someone can request your IP address, but I can assure you it will not be given out.

Originally posted by MistaX
Only 3 ppl called me ;)
Voltron, Dess and Boom.

hopefully you have caller ID, so you got theirs in return, now you can blackmail them....
😈 Mwaahahahahahahaha.... 😈
;)

Good! That really did piss me off MistaX. I still not sure wheater to believe that my IP was given out of not. Some of you members have really been making me mad the past couple of days

Back