MistaX... Im no longer that new at Sports Car GT

  • Thread starter Thread starter NocturnalPS
  • 22 comments
  • 910 views

NocturnalPS

?¿That's Odd?¿
Staff Emeritus
Messages
8,541
United States
Tx, Alamo City
Messages
XRaptor529
Anyone else up to the challenge? We will race later today/ tonight everyone who has this. MistaX Prepare to be school'ed ;)
BTW this was on the Chatham Track. Well so far this is my best run. I think if i get a faster car i could do better. But soo far this is the best ive done.
 

Attachments

  • spgt.jpg
    spgt.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 111
I think it's Sports Car GT, but i'm not sure...;)

Check out the lower right corner of the picture..
 
nice, been thinking about reinstalling this game, guess i will soon, is there alot of addons around for this game?
 
I'ed like to tell you all what happend in multiplayer that I've just finished wit Noct.










I won.
 
I have looked everywhere for this game! Please someone send me a copy or something! I can pay shipping! :D
 
Simon do you have broadband?
 
Rigt now until Friday I am using someones cable modem! Its great!
 
well, since you have broadband...

Here
 
well i got my cd back from someone i lent it to, so fridays the day! cant wait:)
 
Is the game any good?? (If GT3 is 5 out of 5, how would you rate Sportscar GT?)
And can you use a wheel??
 
I would give it a 2.
It's a rather old game, from 1999, but for online multiplayer purposes it's a nice game.
 
Its about a 4, with all the addons and multiplayer.. its pretty good.
 
in montana,where i live in wal-mart they are selling this game for 8 bucks!

going to check it out soon...
 
what kind of machine do you need????

well viper racing works on my system,and so does avp,

i got a 166mhz
48 meg of RAM
aand 4mb vid card
 
Originally posted by DessViperV-10
what kind of machine do you need????

well viper racing works on my system,and so does avp,

i got a 166mhz
48 meg of RAM
aand 4mb vid card

That just cuts the min specs, so you'll have to run everything real low.
 
well my dads getting me a new pc next month,boy i cant wait :D
 
Does that mean you're gettin a new internet con too?
 
I can but all of you in the ground!!!!!!I did a 34sec around Chatham!I use the Doran Lista Dallara!!!!!!!I just did it last night!
 
Back