Portugal
South
HarskGaming96
dscn0335.jpg
dscn0340.jpg
80760077.jpg
15_zps5e3bc0f1.jpg

Interior photos: http://gtcarlot.com/interiors/Mitsubishi/3000GT/

Specs: http://www.thecarconnection.com/spe...r-gt-vr-4-twin-turbo-manual_performance-specs

Although this car is in GT6, it has the wrong year. In GT6 it has 1998 year when the 3000 GT VR-4 Turbo actually just came in 1999.

Warning number 1: The 3000 GT is for Americans and Europeans. The Twinturbo was produced under GTO. GTO is for Asians. I'll create an thread for GTO later.

Warning number 2: This thread is for the facelift version. The previous thread was for pre-facelift version (1998).

mitsubishi-logo.jpg

..........Fun fact number one: did ya know that Chrysler used to "captive import" GTOs and sold 'em as a Dodge Stealth in the States between 1990 and 1996 (or was it 95, I can't remember)? Google it!!

Fun fact number two: I was rather a young lad when I discovered this car through.....a pictorial in Playboy magazine. Don't ask me how I got my hands on it, I just did. Funny thing was, the mag was a Japanese copy, so I couldn't understand a darn thing in it - but I certainly understood a blood red car with a big wing and a scantily-clad lady on the hood is a GOOD thing....;)

..........Fun fact number one: did ya know that Chrysler used to "captive import" GTOs and sold 'em as a Dodge Stealth in the States between 1990 and 1996 (or was it 95, I can't remember)? Google it!!

Fun fact number two: I was rather a young lad when I discovered this car through.....a pictorial in Playboy magazine. Don't ask me how I got my hands on it, I just did. Funny thing was, the mag was a Japanese copy, so I couldn't understand a darn thing in it - but I certainly understood a blood red car with a big wing and a scantily-clad lady on the hood is a GOOD thing....;)
Yes, I know that 3000GT was sold as Dodge Stealth.

Latest Posts

Back