Mitsubishi CZ-3 Tarmac '01

Messages
1,735
United States
Orlando FL
Messages
MontalvoMC
Messages
MontalvoMC
I am looking for this car under 3000KM and needs to be stock(no permanent upgrades)

I have every trade able car at this moment but this one and the Acura HSC.

For info on my tickets and available gear here is my

Mygranturismo.net/1932

Most are my car are used but I can us a full restore ticket in them if you like. For any questions or trade request please leave a post here.

Please do not PM offers they will be ignored.
 
Last edited:
Fr sent for supra
 
He was willing to give you the supra for the cz3 not the other way around
 
I was the "pending" trade
 
Oh ok my bad ignore me
 
I can trade my 0.0.0 Mitsubishi CZ-3 Tarmac '01 for your level 8 ticket. I am able to trade today.
 
GT CHAMP
I can trade my 0.0.0 Mitsubishi CZ-3 Tarmac '01 for your level 8 ticket. I am able to trade today.

Ok I accept your offer my next trade is after 8:00est as I use my trade just 5 mins ago. Please send a friend request to:

MontalvoMC


Edit:
mjm_98
Supra sent

Thank you for the Trade :)
 
Ok I accept your offer my next trade is after 8:00est as I use my trade just 5 mins ago. Please send a friend request to:

MontalvoMC

I am at work right now. I will send friend request later tonight.
 
GT CHAMP
I am at work right now. I will send friend request later tonight.

No problem, I can send a request if your ok with that.
 
Lvl 8 ticket sent thank you for the car :)
 
Back