andre_amaral Messages 54 Portugal Messages afaajmaa Nov 9, 2011 #1 I want this car preferably 0\0\0. I can offer anything in the game.
C Cainius Messages 259 NC/USA Messages Cainius Nov 9, 2011 #2 I can set you up with this, but I won't be able to send till 11/16. In 0/0/0 form of course. For any NASCAR that I don't have. Which is all but 2. As you can see I love NASCAR huh. Last edited: Nov 9, 2011
I can set you up with this, but I won't be able to send till 11/16. In 0/0/0 form of course. For any NASCAR that I don't have. Which is all but 2. As you can see I love NASCAR huh.
C Cainius Messages 259 NC/USA Messages Cainius Nov 9, 2011 #4 I don't care really. So long as it's 'new' to me.
C Cainius Messages 259 NC/USA Messages Cainius Nov 10, 2011 #7 Eh, either of the Jeff Gordon ones. I can send the car on 11/16 at the earliest.