Mitsubishi Eclipse (4G) SE V6 2012

• Thread starter Tsukishima
  • 12 comments
Uruguay
Rivera
Tsukishima-TDUDT
file.php

Slated to be the last Eclipse model to be built, the Eclipse SE comes with some new details and features to make the last one a pretty memorable one, too.

To give the Eclipse a proper send-off, Mitsubishi introduced a special edition trim package for the sports coupe. The package was available for both the coupe and spyder versions of the car and came with HID headlights, black side mirrors, special edition badging, a set of 18” alloy wheels, heated leather seats, a 650-watt Rockford Fosgate audio system, and Bluetooth connectivity.

On top of the aesthetic package, the Eclipse SE also came with two engine options: a 2.4-liter four cylinder engine with 162 horsepower and 162 lb/ft of torque and a more powerful 3.8-liter V6 engine with 265 horsepower and 262 lb/ft of torque.

file.php

file.php

I don't think its irrelevant.
What you think doesn't even begin to matter. You're talking about how much better one vehicle would be in a suggestions thread someone else made for a different vehicle. This is not what this forum is for, so everything you're saying is irrelevant.

It's not up for discussion.

I love all eras of the Eclipse, but the 4G was a little weird. But, it's FWD, a coupe, and had a V6. I support the suggestion.

Back