Mitsubishi Eclipse '95

  • Thread starter Thread starter Chickenda6
  • 18 comments
  • 822 views
Messages
442
Need a fast trade on this car please.

I can trade right now, Check garage for cars.

Or I have high level tickets.

Under 6,000 miles if possible.
 
Last edited:
Can't right now may have one I will check tomorrow
 
I got but not got anything i need !!!
 
Didn't want to open a new thread so thought i'd bump this one as I am still looking.

Thanks
 
Have a few. Not sure about mileage though.
Can send tommorow for a Level 23 ticket if you have one.
 
TheEnd35000vr
Have a few. Not sure about mileage though.
Can send tommorow for a Level 23 ticket if you have one.

Ahh trying to look for a quick trade but if yours is under 6000 miles and I haven't got one today is it ok if we trade?

Thanks

P.S.

Still looking for a trade now
 
Just bumping it up it was quite far in to the page list.
 
I got one and I can trade it in 13 hours
or 20
 
I got the 95 eclipse .
Wanna trade ?
 
Ok guys send me a FR and lets trade :) online now

PSN: Chickenda6
 
Anyone want to trade right now?

PSN: Chickenda6
 
Chickenda6
Anyone want to trade right now?

PSN: Chickenda6

I can trade you later when I get home from school
 
Ill be home by 8:00
 
I'm not sure I'll check
 
Back