MITSUBISHI EVO IX RM tune?

• Thread starter mrkevans
  • 10 comments
United Kingdom
blackpool engla
THE_MUTTS_NUTTS_
been looking on here for a tune for this car but having no joy, great car but suffers from a little understeer even on soft racing tyres and max front downforce, any ideas or tunes much appreciated as I don't have a clue about tuning.

Nobody using this car? I thought it would be popular, I've won loads of races online with it, if I could just scrub off that understeer it would be the ultimate online weapon in its class

Im running one but havent posted the tune as Im not sure its complete, however this could be an opportunity to get some feedback so will post it here shortly

Im running one but havent posted the tune as Im not sure its complete, however this could be an opportunity to get some feedback so will post it here shortly
Thanks mate, will use set up and give you feed back, the cars almost there with the default settings, just that little bit missing to realy push it to the limit

Try this,
All mods fitted, racing softs

Aerodynamics set to MAX

Transmission- 186 MPH

LSD- Initial- Front 25, Rear 20
Accel- Front 45, Rear 40
Brake- Front 10, Rear 15

Torque diff:
Front 20, Rear 80

Suspension:

Ride Height- Front -25 (Minus)
Rear -25 (Minus)

Spring Rate- Front 7.5
Rear 6.5

Dampers- Extension: Front 6, Rear 5
Compression: Front 6, Rear 5

ARB- Both 2

Camber- Front 1.5, Rear 2.5

Toe- Front 0.25, Rear 0.45

Brakes- Front 6, Rear 8

No aids on except ABS 1.

Let me know how you get on

Still very much a work in progress but its nearly there, can really corner hard with this set up
Thanks for posting, will use set up as soon as I get in from work tonite, sounds just what I was looking for mate.

Just ran your tune and its fantastic, understeer all gone and feels totally planted powering out of corners, this tune has turned the evo from a good all rounder into grip beast that's going to kick ass online, you need to put this on the wiki tune thread as its the only one am aware of, top draw mate thanks for your help.

Thanks, im working on it a little more but think I might just post this tune anyway, will wait to see if anyone else tries it and posts on here lol

Back