Mitsubishi GTO SR '95

  • Thread starter Thread starter homeforsummer
  • 16 comments
  • 1,840 views
Status
Not open for further replies.

homeforsummer

Bonbonbonbons!
Premium
Messages
27,316
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Hi guys,

I know it sounds like a daft request for such a basic car but for the life of me I can't find one turning up in the used car lists!

If you've got one, or if you can find one, I'd be willing to trade a 97 Mitsubishi FTO GPX for the GTO. It's in dark green, and I've given it an oil change. I don't mind what the colour of the GTO is, it's more the car I'm after anyway :)

My PSN name is the same as my GTP username, so if you have a GTO feel free to add me.

Thanks!
 
Why don't people look in the used car lot? Its a bit like people asking something they can find on Google.
 
Are you pretty specific on the GTO? Or any GTO/3000GT would work?
 
I saw two at once in the used lot last night. Should have picked one up.
 
That'd be great, thank you :) Same car I think. Obviously we'll have to wait until the server problems are fixed, but feel free to add me on PSN in the meantime and once it's sorted we can trade.
 
I just snagged a twin turbo GTO mr 95 from a car ticket
 
No problem. Just picked up the 3000GT SR for you. Let's hope the servers will be up later tonight. I'm in Pacific Time. What time zone are you in?
 
GMT, I'll be awake another hour or so but I'm not holding any hopes for the servers in that time!
 
True. I'll hang onto the car for a few days. Servers better be up by then. :sly:
 
I have your exact car you want, if you still want it.
 
I have your exact car you want, if you still want it.

The GTO SR '95? If you do that's great!

authorize, really appreciate the offer but if Shaggz has the actual GTO then I'll take that :) Just so I'm not messing you around, since I know you got the car already, I can send you a paint ticket as a thanks. Not got any matte colours which most people are after but got umpteen blues, reds, whites, blacks etc, couple of bright greens, yellows and so on. Anything you'd fancy?
 
Don't worry about it. I'll just post it up for trade. If there are no takers, I'll just sell it back out.
 
Anyone else have the car I'm after? It's still not turning up in the used lot (whether I'm just unlucky and missing it I don't know) and I've had absolutely no contact from Shaggz so I've no idea whether he's sent it and it's got lost or whether it's just not been sent.

There's still an FTO waiting for anyone who has the right GTO for me! Nice simple trade guys, I'm hardly asking for a Red Bull X1 here!

Thanks :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back